Today I decided to write something so you can get to know me better. I started this blog about a month ago and wasn’t very active, but from today on, I decided to post at least five times a week and some fashion outfits as well!
Here is a post about 10 things you didn’t know about me, so let’s start…
1. I’ve always wanted to make a blog. Ever since I was twelve I wanted to make a blog, the reason why I didn’t was… I guess I was a little afraid to do it. I love sharing stories with others and photos and I think I finally got the courage to make it happen, but I still like to keep some parts of my life to myself. However, I made this blog to share the best moments of my life and I hope you’ll like it.
2. I watch TV shows from many different genres. From epic shows like Game of Thrones, Twin Peaks, and Vikings to teen dramas like Gossip Girl and The Vampire Diaries. But also comedies like Modern Family and Two and a Half Men and shows like Desperate Housewives and Sex and the City. I love them all. I think it’s stupid to limit yourself to just watching the same genre all the time.
3. But my favorite TV shows are the period drama ones. I just love the fashion, architecture, and art of the historic times, but also the drama and scandals during them. A good period drama never disappoints.
4. I love learning languages. Unfortunately, I only speak English fluently besides my native Croatian and a little bit of Italian since I had it in school. And some French (very little though). I have a Duolingo app on my phone and when I’m bored, I just open a French lesson, it’s really fun and educational.
5. I don’t know how to sing, but I love to. Yeah, I’m not that gifted, but music is really my passion. My passion, not in a sense of working in the music industry or anything like that, but just listening to my favorite bands. I love rock/alternative music the most, but I don’t mind listening to pop, mostly 2000’s pop such as Britney, Christina, Pink etc. One of my favorite bands is Arctic Monkeys whom I’m obsessed with and no, I’m not one of those fans who only know the AM album whatsoever. I also love Oasis, Alice Cooper, David Bowie, Lana Del Rey and many more. But currently, I’m in a phase when I’m only listening to the Monkeys.
6. I hate loud people. Not those people who are loud in a funny way, who are telling a joke or laughing like crazy because something is funny, but those who are aggressively loud and “act like they matter”. I’ve had quite a few opportunities to meet that kind of people who are also known as attention seekers.
7. I’m 165 cm. I thought to share. Yeah, I’m average-short.
8. I’m picky when shopping. Like crazy, I could be in a store for an hour before I could choose what clothing or jewelry to buy. It’s really important to me that the thing I’m buying is both useful and interesting, in other words, perfect. Still, I really enjoy shopping and it’s one of my favorite activities to do.
9. I love makeup and skincare. I really do and I think it’s important to take care of your skin even while you’re young like me, oh, I’m 19 by the way. It’s good to prevent wrinkles and other things you get with age. I also love makeup a lot, now I’m going to order some new brushes, I really need some. Another thing, I need to add is that I really don’t like people who say that I wear makeup all the time, why is that such a big deal? If I like it, let me be. So expect more of these two categories on the blog in the near future.
10. I have some great plans for this blog. I know I didn’t do my best so far, but that is because I had some other things I needed to deal with before I can start posting frequently and also, something that readers really love – fashion outfits. Expect it on my blog in a couple of weeks and hopefully, it’ll grow more!
‘Til the next time,