Winter might not officially be a season of the moment, but if you are living in Finland or any other Nordic country, you probably feel as if autumn has already finished.
Colorful leaves on the streets have been replaced with 5 cm of snow and of course, there will be even more by the New Year.
I guess this winter and the fact that Finland is the capital of rock music in the world, made me inspired to listen more to this music.
Made of the ’80s gothic music and the ’90s rock scene, I created this playlist.
If you are into similar genres, you’ll probably love this playlist.
I thought to give you a quick post and share my playlist for winter 2018/19.
It’s on Spotify, so if you wish to like and save it click HERE.
On this blog, I also decided to share it:
- The 69 Eyes – Brandon Lee
- The 69 Eyes – Dance D’Amour
- The 69 Eyes – Gothic Girl
- The 69 Eyes – Lost Boys
- Bauhaus – Bela Lugosi’s Dead
- Bauhaus – Dark Entries
- Bauhaus – The Passion of Lovers
- Bauhaus – She’s in Parties
- Christian Death – Romeo’s Distress
- Covenant – Like Tears in Rain
- The Cult – She Sells Sanctuary
- The Cure – A Forest
- The Cure – Just Like Heaven
- The Cure – Lullaby
- The Cure – One Hundred Years
- Death in June – Little Black Angel
- The Jesus and Mary Chain – Just Like Honey
- Killing Joke – Eighties
- London After Midnight – Kiss
- The March Violets – Snake D
- Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds – Red Right Hand
- Siouxsie and the Banshees – Spellbound
- Sisters of Mery – Alice
- Sisters of Mercy – Marian
- The Stone Roses – I Wanna Be Adored
- Type O Negative – Black No. 1
- Type O Negative – Christian Woman
- Virgin Prunes – Baby Turns Blue.
*Bolded ones are my favorite.
I have lots of different moods when it comes to music. Sometimes I’m into the current indie music like Lana Del Rey or any other similar artist, sometimes into Britney Spears and pop music of the 2000s, and sometimes even into Croatian songs.
But definitely, my preferable genre of music is rock/alternative. It can be Arctic Monkeys or as dark as this playlist, really depends on what I’m into at the moment.
Do you listen to similar music?
Or maybe something else? If so, what is your favorite song at the moment?
Tell me in the comments.